ABOUT THIS COURSE
Have you been given the challenging task of re-branding or re-creating your company website but are nervous about delivering a successful project? Or perhaps you want to sharpen your project management skills and are currently managing a team? When managing any web project, it is important to identify your own strengths and weaknesses so you can effectively manage others efficiently during the project.
Your career depends on you being able to positively present yourself and your capabilities to your peers, your clients, or at meeting or at a conference. Managing a web project doesn’t have to difficult or nerve racking, and can even be fun when you apply the right skills and techniques.
In this course you will:
Understand the importance of branding
Discover the fundamentals of web design
Learn about the right tools for better efficiency
Mastering team management techniques
We will review the same processes used at many of the boutique and larger web agencies and understand the ins and outs of web project management, ultimately incorporating these learnings into your successful web project.
Experienced developer and entrepreneur, Jeremy Andrews will lead the course, guiding you through a variety of techniques to help prepare, structure, and deliver a great web project. Website Project Management is part of the Do-It-Yourself (DIY) series presented in collaboration with Alpha Beta Creatives.
What will I learn in this course?
The lesson topics for this course are:
Branding and Logo Creation
Fundamentals Of Web Design
Using The Right Design And Development Tools ‘
Getting Ready For Deployment
This course is geared for the business owner, employee, freelancer, or student who has been tasked with creating a new website for a client or organization and wants to learn the key components of managing a successful web project. In this course you will learn the specific tactics, tools, and procedures many of the professional freelancers and agencies use to deliver successful projects to their clients.
- Develop a solid foundation of web terminology and best practices
- Understand The various skill sets and individuals needed to deliver a successful web project
- Understand the tools and processes involved in web creation.
- Putting everything together to deliver a successful web project.
- Chapter 1. Branding And Logo Creation
- Chapter 2. The Right Terminology
- Chapter 3. Attracting The Right Candidates
- Chapter 4. Posting Your Job
- Chapter 5. Hiring The Creative Designer
- Chapter 6. Fundamentals Of Web Design
- Chapter 7. Choosing A Front End Developer
- Chapter 8. Using The Right Design & Development Tools
- Chapter 9. Basics Of Theming
- Chapter 10. Understanding Starter Themes
- Chapter 11. Getting Ready For Deployment
- Chapter 12. Final Thoughts